join the team
Our Employees are our most important asset at DSI Metals, Inc.
Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best employees in the industry.
We will remain successful through our diverse team of people with integrity, character and a passion to improve.
We will grow by teaching skills that will add value to both the employee and the organization.
If you are interested in applying for DSI Metals, Inc. jobs, please review our Application/Hiring Process. A completed application may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax the application to 843-662-7005.
DSI Metals, Inc. is looking for a motivated warehouse assistant to join our team. The warehouse assistant will work closely with Sales and everyday operations at our facility. An ideal candidate is one who is comfortable working on their feet, at a fast-paced steel and metal distributor, assisting customers that visit our facility for pickups, and assisting with loading and unloading trucks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Move inventory and materials across warehouses where we store our materials
- Receive shipments off trucks, moving pallets and stock
- Help maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Work as an active team member to fulfill orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be able to operate a forklift
- Physically able to stand, sit, squat, and walk during the course of the shift
- Physically able to lift 100 lbs. or more
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- CDL a plus
- Must submit to a drug and alcohol screening
- Able to work independently
Hours and Benefits:
- This position is full-time, Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Hourly pay
- Benefits package available after 90 days on the job
- Looking to fill this position ASAP